I got my second Rocksbox in the mail a few weeks back and wanted to share my loot with you nice folks! I have to tell you straight up, I am enjoying this subscription service like a monkey enjoys bananas if banana’s came by post and if monkeys had mailboxes (maybe some monkeys do… I don’t know—> Behind the big tree, Cage #5, Zoo, USA). Not much beats getting treats in the mail and in my brief 4 months as a mom of two, I’ve learned that anything that comes directly to my doorstep is a win. Do I need to put on real clothes to get my Rocksbox? Nope. Do I need to pack a diaper bag and load my kids into their car seats? Nope. Do I need to make sure I’m decent for the mailman? Hmm… I suppose I do need to do that last one– although he might prefer I didn’t *bow chicka MOM wow.*
Since trying Rocksbox, I’ve already fallen for a few trends and styles that I would never have tried before. I tend to stay in the same vein when it comes to bead and bobble wearing so I dig being pulled out of my rut and into something new. Of the six pieces I’ve tried so far, I’ve kept one (the bracelet from my last shipment which you can see HERE) and I wear it constantly.
Alright, enough jibber jabber. Since it’s Monday and I’m lazy, you’re getting another video. I’ll break down just how Rocksbox works and what was in my snazzy little white box this time around. Enjoy!
Rocksbox unboxing: Five Station Necklace by House of Harlow // Pavé Bar Bracelet by Sophie Harper // V-Bar Crystal Gold Ring by Wanderlust + Co
- Use this LINK and enter code whatdoyoudodearxoxo to get your first month for free.
- Fill out the style profile, add items to your wishlist, and your Rocksbox stylist will select three items that fit your style.
- Try out the items and wear them for as much as you like (as long as you still have your subscription).
- Send back all the items and a new box will be sent your way. You can trade your items out as many times as you like during the duration of your subscription and, if you fall in love with a piece, you can purchase it.
- The subscription will automatically cancel at the end of the month (unless you decide to extend it) so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to cancel!
((Use this LINK and enter code whatdoyoudodearxoxo to get your first month for free!))