Here ye, here ye! The Olympic 24 Hour Care-a-thon has been completed! The events– unique! The competition– cutthroat! The medals– made of chocolate!
|Gearing up for the games!|
- Daddy (AKA: Greg-enstein) – Known for his fear of tomatoes, baby whispering, puns, and brute strength.
- Mommy (AKA: Squeegee) – Famous for her silly song making, baby kissing, TV marathon watching, and beauty.
- Baby (AKA: Sim, Simmy, Sim-a-Roo, Budgie, Slim, Simmi-Lee, Bubba, Ragtime Guy, Siminy Cricket) – He is renowned for his epic spit-ups, crazy faces, squishiness, smell-goodness, and all-around-genius.
|Fuzzy rattle weights build strength!|
We finished our 24 hours of care this morning and boy was it exciting! On top of regular baby duties, the competitors proved themselves worthy and able in the following categories…
- Cleaning the area around and under the trach
- Putting on new trach ties
- Applying the cool mist collar
- Car Seat Test
|“I just went out there and did my best for my country. This really is a dream come true.”|
|“I couldn’t have done this without the help of Pampers and my lucky turban. I want to thank my family and the folks back home for all of their support.”|
|“It wasn’t easy, but I pulled through and now here I am– an Olympian!”|
|Things began simply enough…|
|“I’ve got this in the bag. I wonder where they are taking me…”|
|“Wait…you mean to tell me we’re not going anywhere? I’m just sitting here for no reason??!“|
|“Get me out of this nightmare!!”|
|Overcome with exhaustion, the athlete naps through the rest of the event and wakes up a champion!|